About Me

Thursday 26 May 2011

only my thoughte@@

It’s the return of the kings
So every of us has different story for how the becomes  DBSKs fan ,I have one too , maybe I told you about  it or maybe not yet , but for me my love story start NOT coz their talents  not because any of their song , not because dances moves , I didn’t see  all of that , I just watch their DVD and not all of it just small part ,I watched them close I saw their relations ,how they cared about each other ,and how they had fun with each other , I loved that bounded that Makes Them AS FAMILY * small little cut family ,,
 I loved yunjae  and I love junsu and changmin , I lost my mind  with all the couples coz they all was sweet like sweet spring wind
I didn’t like how they looked they were so ugly not like other Idol I used to see,
 But some how the relation they had stayed in my mind all the time, I wished if I had friend like them. I wanted to be part of their group coz they were so nice to each other,
My friend kept talking how talented they are but for me I didn’t watch any of their performance , and coz I coming from different culture were we don’t have fans club or one and only star to support  and every thing is depends in our moods  ,  I didn't know that dbsk has fan club .  So MARCH CAME   I was in the class my friend came and told me did you know the DBSk is not together any more they simply broke up?! .. I didn’t believe her, coz who would dare to broke them up ?!. I mean didn’t you see how the relations is strong how could you broke them up? ,. Don’t you have heart? , and I still don’t know about them any thing my basic knowledge is that they are Korean artist ONLY, and they are famous in Japan too , actually I know them as tohoshinki
Not familiar with DBSK name, so after my class finished I went  to the BC and start googling about them ,I just read an article saying that they might  broken , so I burst in tears , I didn't believe it . I know that I am not hardcore fan, but they are so family like. I mean how something bad like happened to them,
So after few days I discovered their fan club and because I wanted to support them I joined to any forums or site talked about them , I truly wanted to show my love to these people and I wanted to support them ,
So, after all this happened I searched about them on YT I found many great things about them, they R talented and they are good dancer, they ARE good people,
I never called my self cassies because , I knew them too late , but for me I loved them all . I can't choose one of them and each time I watch them I missed them.
So , the beginning is arrived I was excited and worry , I read a lot about jyj hard working in LA , I thought
wows is good step to their career , now they can be even more famous and can achieve more , I was exited but ,  many hurtful things happened in same time
 Jaejoong lost on of his best friends ,and junsu get really sick , changmin was really skinny , I was worried like a mother worried about her kids , I was watching them closely even if I am really far way , its  really hurt me a lot  , I loved them , I just wanted to give them big huge group hug
I talked to  the other fans , I told them how I feel and  I found the  support I was looking for , the other fans was really my 2ed and big family , I cried with them and I laughed with them too , we shared the good and bad moment , I loved me being part of the fandom
I felt really happy to have friends like them they makes things is little bit easier, the really sad moment I can go through it coz dbsk songs and other fans chats ,
I spend most of my  time talking about dbsk with the fans , and I had really good friends that I really wanted them to become part of my live as we saying Long life friend <3
After jyj the beginning I  try my best to ignore all the rubbish  that happened in this fandom , and I tried my best to focus only in good things
And keeping my support to the boys, I wanted to see homin , I wanted to see them badly , I wanted to hear their voices and see them dancing and watch them in Varity shows . Coz it's been long time  no see for homin
Finally the appear I was happy , but again  people who portent to be  fan start another war,   and start to attack any one or any thing , I was really disappointed on to others fan,
 To them ..
To you how turned you back to us,
To you who portent to be friend and then step us in the back ,
 To you who called your self dbsk fan but you r dbsk antis   
To you who forgot about our family and our relations,
   To you who forgot about the boys dream and their hardship they went trough
 Do you think your self know every thing
  Were you living with them?
 Were you eating with them?
 Did you have heart to heart talk with them?
 Do you sleep with them?
 Did see them crying and working hard for the same goals
 We think we know everything about them, but we just don't
 Because we simply didn’t live with them and we not reading their minds.*period *
, as for me. I cried lots coz of them and cry a lot seeing my friends fighting, but is so useless to talking to you guys, coz you made fool of your selves,
How you can hurt the people that you are support,
Don’t you heard them?!, don’t you read about them?!, I thought I saw an article about  jj saying that he is still love his old members, and he want them back, so if you jyjS   fan and you pashing homin ,what in the world do you think jj will feel?! Hu,  , his best friends and people who he loves are being bashing by people who portent to be  his fan!!
 And to homin's fan don’t you heard homin saying that they want them back and they missing them and they are good and nice friends
 Omg people do you think homin or jyj will be happy seeing their hard working to creat big fan base going in the wind, will make them happier ,
I don’t think so, maybe is my mistake that I loved Cassiopeia and dbsk , and I take them as family for me
 Co z now I feel shame of you guys both jyj and homin fan
You make this fandom disgusting place. you are great, well done guys  
*clap ,clap , clap , good working every body ,* hope enjoyed torn our fandom and  our boys a part  ,you worked hard  so  enjoy  you live ,

1 comment: